Flying Fish presents the Street Cruise Competition
“Digital Promotional Campaign”
- This promotional competition (Street Cruise Competition) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- The Competition begins on 26 July 2018 and ends on 27 September 2018 (“Competition Period”).
- Participants stand a chance of winning one trip for themselves and twenty-two passengers of their choice aboard the Street Cruise activation, in their city. Winners will be awarded one trip only. A maximum of 30 people are allowed aboard the Street Cruise.
4.1. Each of the winners, will be notified via telephone call or an email, after the notification and verification process mentioned below.
4.2. Winners will be selected based on the discretion of Varsity Sports in collaboration with the Promoter.
- To enter, a video or image must be submitted to Varsity Sports that’s encompasses how they as fans plan on adding flavour to their team’s football season.
Please note that winner notification does not imply awarding of the Prize (“The Ticket”). The Prize will only be awarded after the winner verification is successfully completed by the Promoter. Failing successful verification, the “winner” will be disqualified and a substitute winner may at the discretion of the Promoter, be selected. The Promoter will not compensate the disqualified winner in any manner.
- Entries not received timeously will be disqualified (and therefore will not be included in the selection).
- Prize/s not transferrable, exchangeable for cash or for an alternate prize.
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of Winner/s, provided that any Winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winner/s to verify their eligibility.
- In the event of a dispute, the promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition.
- Right of Publicity Release:
- Participants in this Competition agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that the agencies and their designees and assigns may use the participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification, provided that any such person may expressly elect to decline this by written communication to the Promoter.
- *These Competition Rules are also available on addsomeflavour.co.za and https://www.facebook.com/FlyingFishSA